SECURITY CLEARANCE: Background Investigation with Polygraph
PREFERRED DEGREE: Bachelors
EXPERIENCE: 8+ yrs.
LOCATION: Ft Meade area, MD
PiccoTek is seeking experienced Linux Engineers to join our team!
The ideal candidate will participate in software development activities that may include:
• NetApp, Linux and VMWare
• Knowledge of Cloud/Servers/Network/Storage/NetBackup/Rhel
• Configures and manages Linux installs/loads operating system software
• Troubleshoots and configures networks
• Implements operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
• Full life cycle storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support including storage utilizations/capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements.
• Performs data migration for SAN environments
• Designs modifications and changes to the SAN infrastructure and assists in the implementation and documentation of all configuration changes.
• Evaluates new technologies and architecting solutions.
• managing, troubleshooting, and debugging systems
Useful Additional Skills:
• UNIX Shell scripting, Python, BASH, Powershell
• Active Directory/Centrify, System logging and auditing
• Working Knowledge of Networking Engineering